- Work closely with other team members to make sure that iteration goals are met.
- Data generation for test execution.
- Execute performance, load, spike, stress testing.
- Execute long duration tasks and assignments according to project plans, to meet schedule, resource, and quality requirements.
- Log and track defects using the designated tracking system.
- Compare and analyse system behaviour vs. expected results / KPIs based on business and technical requirements.
- Prepare test report.
- At least 3 years of experience with testing.
- Experience and Knowledge of performance testing and analytical tools.
- Unix / Linux deep knowledge: system installation, user right management, analyzing and manage of the processes, log-files reading.
- DB Oracle experience: SQL performance, awr-files analyzing.
- Test tools: preparation test-cases, results forecast, analyzing weak spots, etc.
- English level: Intermediate+.
Optional Bonus Skills:
- Scripting experience (bash, python).
- Computer hardware administration skills.