- Automating process, to establish fully automated CI / CD process.
- Work on cloud environment infrastructure and configuration (AWS).
- Responsible for the production activity hands-on tasks, including planning, design, implementing, installing, optimizing, and maintaining DevOps solutions.
- Reducing the computation costs of the company while increasing utilization.
- Work with the development team on a daily basis as an integral part of the team.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Proven experience in building and maintaining existing CI / CD pipelines for development and production.
- Hands-on experience with cloud services such: AWS, Azure and / or others (AWS advantage).
- Understanding of the security best practices.
- Experience with scripting languages: Python / Bash.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools.
- Experience with standard monitoring applications (Grafana, Prometheus, etc.).
- Experience with Databases – advantage.
- Very good communicational skills.
- Good interpersonal communication and written skills in English.
The Tech Stack:
- AWS (main services in use):
S3, EC2, ECS, EMR, Athena, CloudFormation, Glue, Lambda, Kinesis, MWAA (Airflow) etc.
- Languages – Python, SQL.
- Data sources: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift, DynamoDB.