Our customer is the world’s first Open Source Online Video Platform, providing video solutions, software and services for video creation, publishing, management, engagement, monetization and analysis.
We need an experienced Integration Engineer to join our growing company!
- Perform technical integration activities of the existing OTT / IPTV platform.
- Configuration, integration, verification, troubleshooting in lab and prod environments.
- Perform end-to-end test to verify the integration for product owner sign off.
- Business analysis to ensure that product owners requirements are clearly understood.
- Document software installations, use cases and product owners’ requirements.
- Provide updates to Project Managers regarding the status of your project deliverables.
- Support operational team with integration and new requirements launches.
- Understanding / designing complex system architecture.
- SQL Server knowledge.
- Proficient in Linux environment.
- Networking / Information Security – basic knowledge.
- Strong professional interpersonal and communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability in delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Experience in technical integration activities in OTT / IPTV platform.
- Knowledge in scriptwriting, databases, web services, visual studio and web servers.
- Strong technical background: either DBA or as System Engineer.
- Windows and Linux – System admin level.
- Key contributor, willing to go the extra mile to achieve desired results.