- Conducting manual testing of the mobile applications.
- Planning and organization the testing process, test coverage analysis.
- Creation of test cases for acceptance testing.
- Writing documentation.
- Understanding of software development methodologies.
- Ability to write understandable test documentation (test cases, test plans).
- Ability to work with Jira (or other Task management system).
- Ability to work with Git.
- Understanding of client-server architecture and API (REST) testing.
- Knowledge of SQL (the ability to use Select ‘s and simple Join’ s).
- Experience with Postman / Swagger, Fiddler / Charles.
- Еxperience in testing web and mobile applications.
- Experience in CI tools such as Jenkins or Teamcity.
- Knowledge of the following methods and ability put into practice:
— split into equivalence classes;
— analysis of boundary values;
— table of possible solutions;
- English level — Intermediate (good communication skills and ability to pass interviews).