Video is everywhere!
Our customer is the world’s first Open Source Online Video Platform, providing video solutions, software and services for video creation, publishing, management, engagement, monetization and analysis.
We need an experienced Full Stack Developer who will create bespoke video platform solutions to meet the business goals of some of the company’s largest and most sophisticated clients.
- You will be responsible for the technical design and delivery of complex, custom video management solutions and applications.
- You will work closely with other developers, QA engineers, solution architects, designers, and project managers to solve unique technical challenges and support the company’s users in leveraging video.
A successful full-stack developer at SolbegSoft is a technologist who possesses a balance of technical depth, creative problem-solving ability, and strong interpersonal skills.
- You will be responsible for understanding the company’s wide-ranging platform and product suite and using it to create new applications and components that engage and inspire our clients.
- To achieve this, you will often act as a trusted advisor to clients’ business stakeholders and have a tangible impact on their business operations and overall success.
If you are interested — join our team!
- 4+ years of demonstrated software development experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to design and develop complex components independently, dealing with advanced architectural issues.
- Good knowledge of web application architecture.
- Solid understanding of and experience with modern web technologies.
- Familiarity with one or more popular, modern web development frameworks: e.g. Angular, React, etc.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience with designing large-scale enterprise products.
- Experience with Zend framework.
- Knowledge of web-based video streaming technologies.
- Experience working in a Scrum team.
- Interest to engage with internal and external clients to solve interesting technical challenges. Ability to explain technical concepts to a lay audience.