- Develop and design automation tests and solutions.
- Execute and analyze results of test execution.
- Improve process and quality via test and process automation.
- Investigate, propose and adapt technologies to improve automation test framework, automation test execution environment, continuous integration.
- Document the automation process, concepts and environment.
- 2+ years of experience as Test Automation Engineer in development of test frameworks for desktop and / or browser applications.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Knowledge of at least one object oriented programming language / technology.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Jmeter).
- Understanding of different test automation approaches (keyword-driven, Data-driven, BDD, hybrid).
- Understanding of Git version control system.
- Knowledge of WWW technologies stack (XML, REST, XPath, HTML, CSS, Ajax).
- Practical experience with cutting edge tools for Web, Mobile, Desktop, DB and Web-service testing.
- Experience of defect tracking processes and associated tools (Jira).
- Intermediate spoken and written English level.