- Product definition.
- Document Business Requirements (detailed) and product Business Case including
- financial projections.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Drive a solution set across development teams (primarily Development / Engineering and Marketing Communications) through market requirements and positioning.
- Analyze and document system functional and technical requirements and develop specifications.
- Wireframe and mockup screen development.
- Client and development team communications at all development cycle.
- Create project documentation i.e. Scope & Vision, SRS etc..
- Willingness to business trip.
- Higher education.
- 5+ years of professional experience in IT.
- 4+ years of professional experience as BA in SD / Full cycle development.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment.
- Use of domain standards to describe requirements.
- Experience of requirements elicitation and documenting projects.
- Strong understanding of different software development methodologies (i.e. SCRUM, Agile, Waterfall, Iterative, etc.).
- English: Advanced / Proficiency, Fluent.
- Good communication skills and team-work.
- High analytical abilities.
Optional Bonus Skills:
- Product Management experience is a strong plus.
- Technical background.