Our project is an e-commerce fulfillment provider. It refers to development of software for warehouse management and order processing from the largest marketplaces such as Amazon, Shopify, eBay, etc.
- Set up and optimize build, test, and deployment processes.
- Build and maintain various application environments, including production.
- Take part in applications architecture design.
- Assist Dev and QA-teams in all DevOps related tasks.
- Linux system administration and networking.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Kubernetes.
- Strong knowledge in monitoring (Prometheus, EFK stack, Jaeger).
- Work experience with AWS.
- Experience in supporting / tuning of MySQL, Postgres, RabbitMQ, Redis, or similar.
- Good spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Work experience with Azure platforms, Firebase.
- Work experience with Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure DevOps or any other CI / CD tools.
- Knowledge of the best practices in server and system administration.
- Knowledge of the best practices and approaches related to systems engineering and operations: monitoring, storage, backup, security and HA.
- Experience in automation and scripting.
- Understanding of source control systems (Git, Git Workflow, etc).
- Development experience: C#, Go, Python, others.